The following are permanent service changes effective March 19th, 2018:
- CCX Route: Daily service will begin on the CCX Route.
- Red Route: Concord Mills Loop Road stop and Concord Mills Entrance 5 stop will no longer be serviced. The new stop will be at the west end of the mall, at Concord Mills AMC Theaters. (Connection with CATS Route 54.)
- Red Route: New stop will be serviced at Derita Road and McDonald’s.
- Brown Route: The Kannapolis Highway at ESC stops and Kannapolis Highway at DMV stop will not be serviced until road construction is complete. Completion date to be determined.
- Brown Route: The East 1st Street at Research Center Drive stop and Oak Avenue at West B Street stop will no longer be serviced due to construction.
- Yellow Route: New stops will be serviced at International Drive at Republic Court and International Drive at ABC Operations Center.
- Purple Route: Service to The Village/Big Lots stop will switch from the Purple Route to the new CCX Route. The stop location will shift one parking lot island to the north, directly behind Advance Auto Parts.